As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our development team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry.
Your area of responsibility will include:
- Functional and technical PLM user support (2nd/3rd level)
- Operation, maintenance and monitoring of PLM applications
- Creation, maintenance and documentation of test cases
- Execution and documentation of test cases (integration/acceptance)
You have successfully completed an engineering, computer science or technically oriented degree and have already gained several years of professional experience in a development or consulting environment.
In addition, you have:
- a confident and competent manner, which always makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company.
- Knowledge of PDM /PLM Essentials and Windchill PDMLink
- general skills in CAD design and tools (e.g., Solidworks, NX, AutoCAD, Altium and/or CATIAV5)
- service- and solution-oriented behavior
- general understanding of IT systems, infrastructure, and their administration
- PLM process competence in release and change management
- optional: knowledge in JAVA programming, SCRUM, PTC ThingWorx, ORACLE SQL
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits