As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our development team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry, especially in the area of application support and operation.
Your area of responsibility will include
- Functional and technical user support of a PLM application (2nd level)
- Administration, operation, maintenance and monitoring of an application in the Linux environment
- Deployments and tests
- Error analysis incl. regular exchange with the development team
You have successfully completed an engineering, computer science or technically oriented degree and have already gained several years of professional experience in a development or consulting environment.
In addition, you have:
- a confident, customer-oriented and competent manner
- a general understanding of IT systems, infrastructure and their administration
- Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of applications
- Ideally knowledge of PDM / PLM processes and methods
- General skills in CAD design and tools (e.g. Solidworks, NX, AutoCAD)
- Motivation to familiarise yourself with complex, technical topics
- Service- and solution-oriented behaviour
- Analytical approach
- Optional: knowledge of JAVA programming, PTC ThingWorx, ORACLE SQL
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits