As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our project manager team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g., in the aerospace industry, especially in PLM application management services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management of a large-scale IT service management project
- Negotiations with customers on C-Level (CIO & CTO)
- Coordination of international delivery centres
- Business development
- Support in the preparation of proposals for IT service management projects
What we expect:
You have successfully completed a (business) engineering degree or a technically oriented degree and have already gained several years of professional experience in a development or consulting environment.
You also have:
- a confident and competent appearance, which always makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company.
- Proven experience in the successful management of large IT service management projects in an international environment.
- A pragmatic and solution-driven way of working.
- Knowledge of IT service management.
- Ideally knowledge of the Airbus supplier environment.
We don't just work for our customers; we work with our customers. Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we also expect willingness to travel as well as very good German and English skills (C1 level).
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits