As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As project manager PMO, you will be responsible for the comprehensive management of projects in product lifecycle management.
In particular, your tasks will include:
- Project planning and risk management
- Coordination of work packages and budget planning
- Reporting and documentation to different levels (customers, internal management, operational colleagues...)
- Stakeholder management
- Contact person for suppliers and management of quotations
- Support in the further development of the business stream PMO as well as in the acquisition of orders
You have successfully completed an engineering degree, a degree in project management or comparable training. Since then, you have been able to build up at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
In addition, we expect from you:
- Proven experience in project management (preferably in PLM, manufacturing technology or from engineering).
- At least initial knowledge of PM standards and methods (e.g. Waterfall and ideally Agile project management, Scrum, Kanban)
- At least first experience in R&T processes: TRL and MRL planning
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving oriented way of working
- Self-initiative and the ability to initiate processes and bring about project-oriented decisions
- Flexibility and willingness to change
- Experience in the field of system and cabin installation in the aviation industry is an advantage
not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong
communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as
important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English
skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits