As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
Our company is seeking an experienced Project Manager with expertise in both the waterfall and agile project management frameworks to lead our PLM projects in the Aerospace industry. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and delivering PLM projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ensure that all project requirements, including technical specifications and regulatory compliance, are met
- Manage project risks and issues, and provide timely communication to stakeholders
- Facilitate team meetings, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and implement process improvements and best practices
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders, including project team members, senior management, customers, and suppliers
- Conduct project status reviews with the project team and senior management
- Provide regular project status reports and metrics to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the Aerospace industry
- Proven experience in managing complex projects using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with PLM tools and software
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP and Agile certification is a plus
Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we expect good German and sufficiently good English skills.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide (online) team events, office parties at our locations,
- Flat hierachy, team spirit, open doors, living diversity
- Continuous training based on your personal development path
- Work-life balance - mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension scheme, group accident insurance also for private use
- Varied offers in the area of Mental Health Programme, Work-Life-Service and a wide range of further education and coaching through our cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institute
- Subsidy for public transport, Business Bike program and other benefits