As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g., in the aerospace industry, especially in the areas of engineering, processes, methods and tools.
Your area of responsibility includes, among other things:
- Support in the implementation of technical change projects (agile and classic)
- General support of the customer in the context of coordination meetings (preparation and execution of technical presentations, action tracking and risk management)
- Development of technical roadmaps in coordination with stakeholders (requirements management)
- Conducting workshops and coaching the project environment
You have successfully completed a business, technical or comparable degree and have gained several years of professional experience in the consulting or mechanical engineering environment.
You also have:
- Knowledge or certification in common project management frameworks such as PMP, LBIP, SAFe, Agile, Scrum
- Knowledge of common PLM tools in the aerospace industry
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Tool development, tool deployment, configuration management or design
- Presentation and communication skills as well as "political flair”
- Enthusiasm for changing technical topics and a confident manner in discussions with experts
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits