As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g., in the aerospace industry, especially on the topic of Full3D in the areas of engineering and manufacturing.
Your area of responsibility includes, among other things:
- Building up an understanding of methodology and tool use
- Implementation of new workflows and processes
- Creation of Catia-based concept studies and installation documents
- Creation and editing of parts lists and engineering change notes
- Integration of production-relevant information in 3D models
- Conducting awareness sessions
You have successfully completed an engineering degree or a technically oriented degree and have already gained several years of professional experience in aerospace as well as in the areas of engineering, manufacturing - especially regarding Full3D.
You also have:
- A confident and competent manner
- General project management skills (PMP, SAFe & Agile, LBIP)
- Basic knowledge of aerospace - especially regarding engineering and manufacturing
- Interest in interdisciplinary cooperation in an international team
- Experience in development tools such as Catia, PLM and ENOVIA
- Programming skills in VBA
- Knowledge of technical documentation
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits