As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
You will work as a consultant, advising different customers in the definition and deployment of MBSE processes and tools, their architecture and functionalities, with the goal of enabling system engineers to achieve the development of systems in time, cost and quality through data continuity.
- Definition of processes and methods regarding RBE (requirements based engineering) and MBSE (Model-Based Systems Engineering).
- Definition and evaluation of different software architectures and functionalities according to potential use cases.
- Guide, coordinate and monitor the deployment of new functionalities adapting the general framework to the new programs to be developed.
- Support the new users of the toolset.
- Definition of the way of working between functional and system specifications by using model based or requirement-based methodology.
- Coordination and transfer of artifacts between different industrial partners as well as feedback of derived requirements.
- Completed degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science or a similar qualification
- Model-Based Systems Engineering knowledge, certification or
- Experience with SysML/UML.
- CAMEO experience is required
- Self-organized, proactive, team player, open-minded and curious, excellent communication/presentation skills
- PMP experience or certification is valuable.
- Experience in configuration management is a plus.
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English; German is highly appreciated
- Ready to travel partly and to work in an international environment
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as professional competence. We expect very good German and English skills and the willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits