As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a Market Penetration/Business Development Champion, you have an eye for processes and technologies, and you understand your customers' business deeply. Your mission is to identify, analyze, and implement trends and innovations for your customers. Quick thinking is a must, and your ideas are always welcome!
You understand that your customers have unique needs, and you find special solutions for them. You are involved in all phases of consulting, ensuring that your work is not only accepted by your customers' employees but that they also feel comfortable "doing" it through workshops and training.
Your experience is valuable, and your enthusiasm for developing new customers and business areas is commendable.
- If you have successfully completed your studies in engineering, (business) informatics, mathematics, or a comparable field, and have gained a deep understanding of IT landscapes and processes through projects or job experience, we want to hear from you.
- For you, "Design Thinking," "IoT," and "Agile" development methods are not just buzzwords, but they are your philosophy.
- You think "outside the box" and across disciplines, and your high affinity for customer acquisition is matched by your resilience.
Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we expect good German and sufficiently good English skills.
Why join CIMPA
Join an international team that fosters a friendly atmosphere with company-wide (online) team events and office parties at our locations.
- Experience a culture of mutual respect, team spirit, open doors, and living diversity.
- Benefit from continuous training based on your personal development path and enjoy work-life balance through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Take advantage of special benefits, such as an employer-sponsored retirement plan, group accident insurance for personal use, and subsidized public transportation.
- Access a wide range of mental health programs, work-life services, and training and coaching opportunities through our partnership with the Fürstenberg Institute.
We are excited to have you join our team as we work together to drive market penetration and business development while providing the best solutions to our customers. Your unique skills and perspective will contribute to our success!