As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
- Implementing and ensuring the sustainability of lean standards in the production environment
- Management and co-design of optimization and lean projects
- Coaching and knowledge transfer of lean methods, principles, and tools
- Further development of production processes and implementation of production changes
- Design and implementation of workshops and training courses
- Definition and analysis of process-relevant key figures and their dependencies
In addition to a university degree in industrial engineering or mechanical engineering, you can demonstrate sound professional experience in lean and change management.
Furthermore, you have:
- initial experience in project management and in the implementation of customer projects
- ideally experience in structural, equipment and final assembly in aircraft construction
- a strong creative drive, strong communication skills and team spirit
- an independent and structured working style as well as strong implementation skills
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits