As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our support team, you will assist us in advising our customers, e.g., in the aerospace industry, especially in the L2 support of CAD applications and the associated apps.
Your area of responsibility will include:
- Analysis and elimination of technical and process / method-related problems in connection with PLM design applications (e.g., DS Catia V5, PTC Windchill, Enovia VPM / 3DCOM).
- Support, installation, and administration of CAD software (Catia V4 & V5 & CCD)
- Support, installation, and administration of licences
- Error analysis and solution finding in connection with CAD software / licences / scripts and databases
- Communication with the customer
- Pointing out possibilities for improvement
You have successfully completed an engineering degree or a technically oriented degree and have already gained several years of professional experience in a development or consulting environment.
In addition, you have:
- Knowledge of Catia V4 & V5 & CCD administration
- Knowledge of licence administration
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix (HPUX&RHEL) administration.
- Knowledge of heterogeneous networks
- Database knowledge (Oracle, MySQL, MicrosoftSQL Server, etc.)
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits