(Junior) Virtual Product Specialist for Aerospace (m/w/d) – Digitalization in aerospace
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As an employee of our consulting and service company, you will support our customers from the aerospace industry in the development process of the aircraft (cabin & airframe) together with experienced colleagues.
Your tasks in detail:
- Cross-programme integration of 3D data in the Digital Mock-Up (DMU)
- Carrying out quality checks in the DMU environment
- Managing and setting up the product structure
- Coordination, control and monitoring of data exchange with suppliers
- Advising the design departments on processes, methods and tools in the context of continuous improvements
You have successfully completed your technically oriented studies or a corresponding apprenticeship and have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in engineering or design.
In addition, you have
- Experience in at least one of the above tasks
- First experience in the field of aviation
- Tool knowledge in CATIA V5, 3DCOM or Windchill (PTC)
- Knowledge of Google Workspace is desirable
Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we also expect a willingness to travel as well as good German and English skills.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide (online) team events, office parties at our locations,
- Flat hierachy, team spirit, open doors, living diversity
- Continuous training based on your personal development path
- Work-life balance - mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension scheme, group accident insurance also for private use
- Varied offers in the area of Mental Health Programme, Work-Life-Service and a wide range of further education and coaching through our cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institute
- Subsidy for public transport, Business Bike program and other benefits