As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team in the disciplines of Business Process Management (BPM) and Master Data Management (MDM), you will support us in establishing a CIMPA in-house methodology. In the context of consulting our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry, you will deal in particular with the topics of documentation and modelling.
Your area of responsibility includes, among other things:
- Conducting workshops to record functional relationships and system architectures in the industrial environment
- Modelling these relationships using SysML and UML in particular
- Supporting the linking of functional models with process landscapes modelled according to BPMN2.0
As a member of our team in the disciplines Business Process Management (BPM) and Master Data Management (MDM), you will support us in setting up CIMPA's own methodology. In the context of consulting our customers, e.g., from the aerospace industry, you will deal in particular with the topics of documentation and modelling.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Carrying out workshops to determine functional relationships and system architectures in an industrial environment
- Modelling these interrelationships, in particular with SysML and UML
- Support in linking functional models with process landscapes modelled according to BPMN2.0
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits