As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team, you will support us in advising and implementing digital solutions for our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry.
Your area of responsibility includes, among other things:
- Supporting the development and implementation of digital dashboards
- Data analysis and visualization
- Support in the creation of data models and user interfaces
- Transfer or automation of existing analyses
- Holding awareness sessions for the customer
- General project management activities
You have successfully completed a business, technical or comparable degree and have already gained initial professional experience in the consulting environment.
You also have:
- Initial knowledge of data analysis, web development or visualization
- Knowledge of Google Worksheet and possibly Jira
- First experience with Agile/SCRUM
- Good communication skills and team-oriented approach
- First experience in the field of aviation and technical interest
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits