As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry.
Your area of responsibility will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategies in the context of cultural change management for our clients
- Developing tactical plans in connection with the client's strategic goals and objectives
- Transfer improvement of work processes when introducing new IT as well as support for the familiarization with new processes and tools
- Preparation and facilitation of workshops and awareness sessions
- General project management activities
You have successfully completed a business, technical or comparable degree and have already gained initial professional experience in the consulting environment.
You also have:
- A confident and competent appearance as well as an open attitude towards challenges
- Initial knowledge of cultural change management methods such as: Impact & Stakeholder Analysis, Communication Plan, SWOT and Feedback Surveys
- Experience in setting up and running workshops (also digital)
- Initial experience in the area of transnational projects or in the management of small to medium-sized projects
- Agile/SCRUM knowledge and interest in new technical solutions are desirable
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical competence. We expect very good German and English skills and the willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits