As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As an employee of our consulting and service company, you will support our customers from the aerospace industry in cross-aircraft program projects in the area of cabin or airframe development together with experienced colleagues.
Your tasks will include
- Analysis of existing processes and identification of potential for optimization
- Supporting the implementation of new processes and IT tools
- End-to-end developments, feasibility studies, creation of specifications and documentation
- Communication and consultation with the customer and the relevant interface managers
You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business informatics, industrial engineering, aerospace, mechanical engineering, business administration or a comparable course of study and bring initial industry knowledge as well as an understanding of the challenges of digitalization.
Desirable previous experience is:
- Initial experience (e.g. in the form of an internship) from the aerospace sector
- Initial experience in the areas of digital factory, LEAN, agile methods (Scrum/SAFe)
- Knowledge of basic project management standards and methods
- IT affinity and possibly first experience with the implementation of new IT solutions
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are therefore just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Career starters are very welcome at our company!
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits