As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
- Supporting projects within the scope of transformation and change projects of various project typologies (including digitalization, IT, culture or reorganization projects)
- Implementation of derived tactical measures from change strategies based on the different project requirements of our customers
- Preparation and facilitation of workshops, trainings and awareness sessions
- Implementation and prioritization of project tasks
- Training as a change manager or coaching training (e.g. systemic coach, agile coach or comparable)
- At least one year of professional experience in change management or in supporting large transformation projects)
- Confident appearance at top management level
- Strong ability to build personal relationships
- Strong interest in digital topics
- Independent and result-oriented way of working
- Desirable: relevant experience in project management (classic and agile)
Strong communication skills, proactive approach and service orientation are as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we also expect willingness to travel as well as good German and English skills.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits