As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a specialist (m/f/d) in the area of configuration management (CM), you will work closely with the various departments (engineering, manufacturing, configuration management).
Your main tasks will include:
- Implementation and maintenance of product structures
- Preparation and support of change management as well as corresponding documentation
- Supporting the departments and projects in the application of configuration management
- Quality assurance, analysis and testing of existing systems and structures
- Development and implementation of optimized, customer-specific CM solutions (processes, methods & tools)
- Knowledge transfer through training & coaching
- Moderation of meetings and workshops
You have a degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification.
You also have:
- First professional experience in configuration management
- Knowledge in setting up product structures
- Confident handling of MS Office and G-Suite
Ideally, you also have basic process, method, and tool know-how in configuration management (cabin and/or airframe) and in the requirements management software DOORS.
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits