As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
- Together with a great team of solution architects and tech leads, you are responsible for the development of digital solutions from the business, data and application to the technology level and the developer experience, contributing your many years of methodology and expertise
- You face the challenge of a fast and heterogeneously grown IT landscape and look for methods to further optimize the existing IT structures
- You develop IT portfolios that ensure the right balance between business/customer benefits, the reduction of technical debts and the investment in future technologies to optimally support the company's goals
- You can support with concrete experience the transformations from monolithic on-premise system landscapes to cloud native microservice architectures and help teams to enhance their engineering culture through modern approaches, methodologies and collaboration models (Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Systems Thinking, BDD, IaC)
- You already have extensive experience as an Enterprise or Lead Architect in a corporate environment or in IT strategy consulting; alternatively, you have several years of professional experience as a Domain/Solution Architect in a complex and heterogeneous environment
- In addition, you have comprehensive methodological knowledge in the area of enterprise architecture (e.g. TOGAF) and IT standards; you also apply process models such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Safe, Six Sigma, DevOps, etc. in daily business
- You have profound technical knowledge and have already had contact with e.g. C#, JS, SOA, REST, WCF, ITK, PLMXML
- Experience with databases (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.) rounds out your technical profile
- Strong knowledge in the design and implementation of IT architectures and infrastructure (especially in the area of cloud and mobile technologies)
- Strong "Architectural Thinking" and knowledge of architectural principles and design patterns
- Very good analytical skills, strong problem solving skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits