As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
Practicing as engineer in digital production, you design new concepts for production and carry out proof of concept by way of digital simulations.
You will be responsible in particular for:
- Designing of jigs and tool concepts
- Optimizing of layouts: virtual structure and process flow
- Analyzing of manufacturing and digital simulations
- Simulating of manufacturing processes (PPR and digital simulations), clash detections
- Participating actively in manufacturing R&T projects: preparing proposals for processes and improvements in design concepts (optimization of plant design)
- Reporting and documentation: collection and dissemination of best practices as well as weekly reporting to customers
You have successfully completed an engineering degree or comparable training.
Since then, you have gained at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
In addition, we expect from you:
- Proven experience in CAD design projects
- Manufacturing process: MBOM, early PERTS, critical path analyses and calculation
- Use of 3D Experience DELMIA applications
- PPR creation
- Manufacturing simulations
- Understanding of digital continuity within 3D Experience
- Problem solving orientation
- Self-initiative, proactive approach and entrepreneurial thinking
- Flexibility, willingness to change
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Industrial System Engineering is an advantage
not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong
communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as
important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English
skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits