As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
Our company is seeking a skilled Cultural Change Manager (m/f/d) with expertise in both waterfall and agile project management frameworks to drive cultural transformation initiatives in the Aerospace industry. As the Cultural Change Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for leading and managing change projects, creating a culture of continuous improvement, and enhancing organizational agility.
- Develop and implement cultural change strategies and plans to support organizational transformation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization to ensure buy-in and alignment with change initiatives
- Develop and deliver change management training programs to build change management capabilities across the organization
- Design and facilitate workshops, focus groups, and other change interventions to support the change process
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of cultural change initiatives, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure success
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of change initiatives
- Manage project risks and issues, and provide timely communication to stakeholders
- Conduct project status reviews with the project team and senior management
- Provide regular project status reports and metrics to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cultural change management, preferably in the Aerospace industry
- Proven experience in managing change initiatives using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of change management best practices and methodologies
- PMP and Agile certification is a plus
Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we expect good German and sufficiently good English skills.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide (online) team events, office parties at our locations,
- Flat hierachy, team spirit, open doors, living diversity
- Continuous training based on your personal development path
- Work-life balance - mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension scheme, group accident insurance also for private use
- Varied offers in the area of Mental Health Programme, Work-Life-Service and a wide range of further education and coaching through our cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institute
- Subsidy for public transport, Business Bike program and other benefits