As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our Data Plateau team in the area of dashboard development, your tasks will include among others:
- Developing data analysis and data evaluation tools based on SQL.
- Creating utilities for the graphical representation of this data.
- Interface development between the tools as well as the necessary design of reports, GUIs, workflows and dashboards.
- Ensuring the compatibility of IT management tools and the server environments.
You have successfully completed a (technical) university degree in computer science or comparable training and have already gained more than 1-2 years of professional experience in the engineering or design area.
In addition, you have:
- Proven experience in at least one of the above tasks
- Professional understanding of the interrelationships in the field of aviation
- Expertise in database development (MS SQL Server, Skywise or similar) and software integration (e.g., XML)
- At least one of the following programming languages: JS, Python, HTML. SQL, VB.net
- As well as good knowledge of Windows operating systems
Ideally, you are also familiar with at least one IT management tool (e.g., Google Workspace).
Why join CIMPA
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- an international team with intercultural influence
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits