As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As Business Development Consultant (m/f/d) for BIM you support the further development of individual business lines in cooperation with their management team, the sales department and the higher management.
- You will perform the analysis and evaluation of IT trends and new innovations and the development of new solutions to identify new business opportunities
- Your ability to abstract allows you to apply the principles of the PLM environment to new business areas such as Building Information Modeling
- You contribute to the development of a funnel of target companies derived from the analysis for new business areas as well as ensuring a continuous pipeline of offers
- You will perform detailed analysis and evaluation of search fields and target companies as well as formulation and validation of concrete business development hypotheses
What we expect:
You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of corporate development or business development in the context of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
Besides you have a diploma or master's degree in industrial engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering or a similar background.
Based on your academical background, you have already acquired one or multiple BIM-certifications and you are familiar with the BIM-toolset.
You also bring along:
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated proficiency with Excel, data analysis tools and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent organizational and project management skills while demonstrating a high level of commitment
- You feel comfortable working in an environment where all stakeholders are self-directed in contributing to the success of the team
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the aerospace industry or PLM consulting
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits