As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our Business Analyst team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry, especially in the areas of individual design, development and optimization of the digitalization of their processes.
Your area of responsibility includes in detail:
- Analysis of existing processes, methods and tools
- Consulting in and tool-supported creation of "Business Process Model and Notation" (BPMN) processes of the enterprise architecture for aircraft design according to customer specifications
- Ensuring process implementation through structured customer consulting, e.g. through workshops with all process participants
- Coordination with the different departments of the aircraft cabin (stakeholder management)
- Modelling and simulation of existing and future processes
You have successfully completed an engineering degree or a technically oriented degree and have already gained several years of professional experience in the engineering or consulting environment.
You also have:
- A confident and competent appearance, which makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company at all times
- Experience in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of requirements, key figures and business process modelling workshops
- Knowledge in the structured recording and analysis of requirements as well as initial experience in process modelling and visualization, e.g. using BPMN
- Interest in analyzing and optimizing complex business processes and identifying weak points with the help of simulations
- At least initial experience in using modelling tools such as Aris, Mega Hopex or Visio
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits