Who we are:
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What tasks you can expect:
As a working student in consulting, you will assist our consultants and support them in all tasks related to the management and support of various customer projects.
Your tasks will include
- Developing templates for communication with external partners
- Developing comprehensible and convincing presentations
- Development of an internal method and training catalogue of the consulting methods used
- Support with reporting
Who we are looking for:
You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme in the field of business administration, marketing, industrial engineering or a comparable degree programme and enjoy analysing and working on exciting and diverse consulting projects.
Previous experience is not a prerequisite, but desirable:
- Initial experience in project management
- Interest in innovative IT and engineering solutions
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
You will gain insight into the working methods of CIMPA and our clients and into the various challenges that digitalisation brings with it. Integrated in a motivated and international team, you will work independently.
You will support us for 10-20 hours per week (with flexible distribution of the working hours - during the semester break you are welcome to work more hours if agreed).
Why join CIMPA
Benefits we offer to you:
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits