As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry, especially in PLM Level 2 Support.
Your area of responsibility includes, among other things:
- Analysis and elimination of technical and process-related as well as methodical problems in connection with PLM design applications.
- Advising customers on the use of PLM applications, design methods and processes
- Implementation or management of various PLM application topics
You have successfully completed an engineering degree or a technically oriented degree/training with further qualification and have already gained several years of professional experience in the IT development or consulting environment.
In addition, you have:
- a confident and competent appearance, which makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company at all times.
- Ideally, knowledge and experience in level 2 application support (PLM area)
- Experience in the use of various PLM tools (e.g. Catia V5, PTC Windchill, Enovia VPM/3DCOM)
- Experience in the aviation environment
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently
- ITIL V3/4 basic knowledge
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits