As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
As a member of our international test automation team, you will support us in the development of a test framework for our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry, especially in the area of the PLM tool landscape.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Setting up and maintaining test automation solutions
- Implementation of test cases
- Further development of the test strategy
- Cross-customer development and strategic design of the test automation service portfolio
You will work closely with manual testers and software developers in an agile environment.
You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a technically oriented degree and have already gained professional experience in the test automation or software development environment.
You also have:
- Experience in developing in an agile environment
- Knowhow in the area of DevOpstools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of tools such as: Testcomplete, UIPath, Selenium, UFT
- A confident and competent manner that makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company at all times.
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits