As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
What you can expect:
As a member of our Development or Architecture Team, you will support us in advising our customers, e.g. in the aerospace industry.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
Your area of responsibility includes, among other things:
- You will define custom solutions in order to address customer requirements and further recognize improvement opportunities in the business process
- Develop concepts, validating technology assumption & architect solutions using combination of standard and custom applications to serve end-to-end customer needs
- Lead as well as support the development of requirements specifications, Use Cases, and functional specifications
- Lead as well as support the agile development team in defining and deploying architecture, infrastructure, interfaces, data security, etc.
- Guide and train people on architectural skills
- Creating and maintaining Roadmaps
- Contribute on State-of-the-art Architecture documentation (diagrams, security measures, etc.)
What we expect:
You have successfully completed a Bachelor's or Maser degree in Engineering and have already gained several years of professional experience in a development or consulting environment.
In addition, you have:
- a confident and competent appearance that makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company at all times.
- In-depth knowledge of PLM Products such as 3DExperience, Enovia VPM, Windchill, Team Center, CATIA and experience in implementation of PLM Processes both through COTS and Customization
- Technofunctional understanding especially in the capabilities / area such as: Product Structure, Change Management, Configuration Management, etc.
- Proficient with Software Architecture Design encompassing Network, Storage, Computing Platforms, Cybersecurity, Confidentiality Management, Authentication and Authorization
- Technically self-sufficient with data modelling techniques, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgre SQL and Software Development toolsets such as VersionOne, GitLab, JIRA, etc
- Strong architecture documentation skills on text and drawing languages (archi, UML, etc.)
- Strong ability to translate business needs into understandable Architectural & Design Requirements, Specification documents and Use Cases
- Have a thorough understanding of large scale enterprise application deployment methodologies with experience in SAFe / Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience in DevOps principles and tools like Jenkins, OpenShift, Ansible Tower etc.
- Good understanding of cloud services, hosting platforms, infrastructure Management is an advantage
We do not only work for our customers, we also work with our customers. Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we also expect willingness to travel, very good German and English skills.
Why join CIMPA
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits