Who we are:
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What tasks you can expect:
Your main tasks will include:
- Provide guidance, direction, and oversight to assure adherence to federal export control regulations and sponsoring agencies policies and procedures related to export control
- Disseminates information and develops procedures to facilitate complaince with export control regulations.
- Analyze contractual and other documents to ensure compliance with export control requirements and company policy, including the need to obtain export licenses.
Who we are looking for:
You have a degree in Engineering or a technical field. An MBA or other Master is a plus.
You also bring along:
- Ability to be a part of a diverse team and consult on a broad scope of projects
- Capability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Autonomously lead and complete project tasks and workflows
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment
- Characeterized by Purposeful Communication, Creator Inclination, Solution Orientated and an integer leadershipstyle
- Very good command of written and spoken German (B2) and English and feel comfortable in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrably proficient in the use of Excel, data analysis tools and PowerPoint
- French language skills are a plus
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
Benefits we offer to you:
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits