As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a (Senior) Business Development Consultant (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the further development of individual business lines in cooperation with their management team, the sales department and the higher management.
- You are responsible for new customer acquisition and professional business development with existing customers and work closely with our sales department
- Detailed analysis and evaluation of search fields and target companies as well as development and validation of concrete business development hypotheses
- Developing a funnel of target companies derived from the analysis for new business areas, as well as ensuring a continuous pipeline of quotations
- Lead proposal teams and prepare proposals with calculations and presentations and conduct initial meetings with our new clients
What we expect:
You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of corporate development, business development, or strategy or management consulting. Ideally, you have already gained experience in the aerospace industry or PLM consulting.
You have a diploma or master's degree in industrial engineering, business administration or business informatics or alternatively an MBA from an international business school or a comparable qualification.
You also bring along:
- strong analytical skills and are demonstrably proficient in the use of Excel, data analysis tools and PowerPoint
- excellent organizational and project management skills with a high level of commitment and are comfortable working in an environment where all stakeholders take ownership and contribute to the success of the team
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits