As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As a member of our team of specialists, you will support us in advising our clients in the area of information management.
Your area of responsibility will include:
- Supporting our customer in the Linux administration and IT infrastructure of large server farms / cluster areas
- Administration and operational assurance of VMware (DaaS - Desktop as a Service)
- Linux (Redhat) server configuration and OS patch management
- Change and fault management (ITIL/Incident Management)
- Support of knowledge and documentation management
- Contact person for the customer to ensure services in the area of integration and use of the High Performance Cluster Services
- Technical consulting regarding the optimization of configuration, roll-out and service activities, as well as documentation
You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a technically oriented course of study and have already gained several years of professional experience in a development or consulting environment, especially in their integration in a complex application landscape.
In addition you have:
- a confident and competent manner, which makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company at all times.
- an independent and structured way of working with proactive problem analysis and resolution.
- IT Service Management / ITIL Enterprise knowledge, preferably ServiceNow
- Experience in the administration of heterogeneous systems (Linux: especially Redhat, Windows) in the server and client area
- Know-how in virtualization and container platforms
- Programming experience in Scripting languages
- Basics in High Performance Cluster / Batch Cluster (LSF IBM)
- Experience in working in and with Agile Delivery Teams/Projects/Programmes (SAFe)
- A strong team player ability but also responsibility for own projects
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits