(Junior) Project Engineer Business Operations Support – Area Design (m/w/d) – Digitalization in aerospace
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
Integrated into a team of experts, you support the users on site at our customer. Your specific understanding of applications, processes and environment ensures the smooth work and success of our customers.
Your tasks in detail:
- Processing of incidents and service requests, analysis of service interruptions and continuous improvement
- Design methods support (especially for CATIA V5, VPM)
- User support (2nd and 3rd level) for CAD and DMU tools
- Support for quality assurance of applications (testing and analysis of test results)
You have completed a corresponding technical training (technician) or possibly a degree in the field of construction technology. In your career to date you have already
- at least 2 years of design experience in the CATIA environment (ideally also in the CATIA V4/5/6 environment) and/or
- worked for several years with alternative CAD programs and viewers and developed a good overview of design methods and tools and, if desired, already have
- knowledge in the field of 3D software
In order to optimally support our customers, you ideally have a high affinity for IT and perhaps already see yourself in a position to make minor adjustments independently. Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important
Why join CIMPA
- An international team
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide (online) team events, office parties at our locations,
- Flat hierachy, team spirit, open doors, living diversity
- Continuous training based on your personal development path
- Work-life balance - mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension scheme, group accident insurance also for private use
- Varied offers in the area of Mental Health Programme, Work-Life-Service and a wide range of further education and coaching through our cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institute
- Subsidy for public transport, Business Bike program and other benefits