As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
Your area of responsibility will include:
- Integration of PLM solutions (e.g. ENOVIA VPM) in a complex PLM/IT landscape
- Participation in workshops to define requirements
- Identification of side effects of the proposed solutions on other applications and interfaces
- Coordination with involved stakeholders such as users, test team and development teams when rolling out new software
- Software maintenance, bug fixes and documentation
- Problem identification, root cause analysis and initiation of corrective actions
- Consulting customers in the area of engineering and DMU processes & applications
What we expect:
You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a technically oriented course of study and have already gained several years of professional experience in the development or consulting environment, particularly in their integration in a complex application landscape.
In addition, you have:
- a confident and competent appearance, which makes you a valuable contact person for our customers and an exemplary representative for our company at all times.
- general programming skills, shell scripts, PL/SQL
- knowledge of DevOPS, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- SAFe / Agile methodology knowledge
Strong communication skills, a proactive approach and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. Accordingly, we expect good German and sufficiently good English skills.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide (online) team events, office parties at our locations,
- Flat hierachy, team spirit, open doors, living diversity
- Continuous training based on your personal development path
- Work-life balance - mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension scheme, group accident insurance also for private use
- Varied offers in the area of Mental Health Programme, Work-Life-Service and a wide range of further education and coaching through our cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institute
- Subsidy for public transport, Business Bike program and other benefits