As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As (Junior) Consultant (m/f/d) your main task is to work with our clients, understand their needs, and define the scope for each consulting project.
In particular you:
- Conduct research, surveys, interviews, and analyze data to gain insights and support the problem solving efforts.
- Analyze statistics, business cases, and other forms of data.
- Detect issues, shortcomings, inefficiencies, and investigate ways to resolve them.
- Assess the “pros” and “cons” of each possible approach and outcome.
- Investigate a variety of business problems and formulate possible solutions.
- Compile information from meetings and interviews, present this information internally and externally in an organized manner.
- Present recommendations for improvement to the customer.
- Implement the solutions within the agreed upon time frame (project road map).
- Develop and implement new procedures (training), and support the changes proposed.
What we expect:
You have a Bachelor in Engineering or a comparable technical field, a Master or comparable higher degree is a plus.
Your professional experience of at least 3 years enables you to work with people at all levels of an organization and to lead and complete project tasks and workflows autonomously.
- You are comfortable in working in a fluid consulting environment on a broad scope of projects.
- You have a distinctive ability to problem solve while staying within project constraints.
- In addition, you already have experience in Aerospace Manufacturing
and Change Management (or equivalent).
- We expect strong analytical skills, demonstrably proficiency in the use of Excel, data analysis tools, PowerPoint, and a well-rounded knowledge of additional tools and skills.
We not only work for our customers, but also with our customers. Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise. We expect very good German and English skills and a willingness to travel.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits