As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with its more than 47.000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM), offering one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defense, and energy sectors.
CIMPA develops customer-specific PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: From strategy and the design of processes and methods to concept development and the introduction of tools as well as training and support for users. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
As Head of Department (m/f/d) at our Munich location, you will have overall responsibility for the "PLM Integration" area, with a focus on business excellence and the efficient management and utilisation of the area.
Your area of responsibility includes in particular:
- Responsibility for profit & loss as well as the delivery of the business line portfolio to the customer.
- Strategic alignment of the business line in coordination with the management and corresponding implementation of the resulting measures in concrete action steps
- Continuous guarantee of effective use of resources and necessary technical expertise in the respective projects
- Conception and operative implementation of efficient and sustainable business planning
- Responsible management and coordination of the offer process for new and existing customers
- Business field development in close coordination with company-wide stakeholders
- Leadership and individual development of staff within the division. Disciplinary management responsibility for more than 30 employees.
What we expect:
You have a degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, business informatics, information technology or similar and many years of sound practical experience.
That's how you convince us:
- Good knowledge in the implementation of comprehensive services in the area of software applications
- Distinct controlling competence
- Recognised expertise in a functional or technical field, in the area of solutions, team management or high-level customer relations
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong analytical skills and experienced in applying modern problem solving methods
- Experience in managing large (>10 MA) and complex projects
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
As a good "networker", proximity to all stakeholders is important to you. The willingness to travel regularly within Europe and fluency in German and English are therefore a matter of course for you.
Why join CIMPA
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Various offers in the field of mental health, work-life service and a wide range of further education and coaching through our cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institute.
- Subsidy the "Deutschlandticket", Business Bike, GymPass and much more.