As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
What you can expect:
Integrated in an international, experienced team, you will support our customers from the aerospace industry in the implementation of their PLM strategy in a competent manner and further develop their complex application landscape.
Your main tasks include among others:
- Adaptation and further development of PLM solutions (e.g., ENOVIA VPM) according to customer specifications in an agile environment.
- Participation in workshops to define the adjustments.
- Identification of side-effects of the proposed solutions with respect to applications and interfaces.
- Coordination with users, test team and system team when deploying new software.
- Software maintenance, bug fixing and documentation.
- Problem finding, root cause analysis and initiation of corrective actions.
- Advising customers in the Engineering domain as well as in and DMU processes & applications.
What we expect:
You have successfully completed a technical degree in the field of computer science or IT and enjoy software development in a complex application environment.
Knowledge already existing would be desirable in:
- Programming language C/C++
- Enovia VPM
- Shell scripting, Linux/UNIX
Why join CIMPA
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits