Dashboard Developer / Data Analyst - Manufacturing Engineering & Supply Chain (m/w/d)
Who we are:
CIMPA, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with over 47,000 employees in more than 20 countries, is an innovative service provider for digital transformation and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). With a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality PLM consulting and services, CIMPA specializes in the aerospace, automotive, transportation, defence, and energy sectors.
Throughout the entire value chain of these industries, CIMPA develops customized PLM solutions, ranging from strategy and process design to concept development, tool implementation, user training, and support.
The primary objective is to enhance operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
As a member of our team - Operational Excellence & Manufacturing Data Analytics, you will assist us in consulting and implementing digital solutions for our clients, particularly in the aerospace industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of digital dashboards
- Conducting data analysis and visualization
- Supporting the creation of data models and user interfaces
- Transferring or automating existing data evaluations
- Consulting awareness sessions for clients
- Undertaking general project management tasks
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who has successfully completed a degree in business, engineering, or a related field, and has gained initial professional experience in a consulting environment.
Additionally, you should have:
- Basic knowledge of data analysis, web development, or visualization
- Familiarity with Google Sheets and possibly Jira
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented approach
- Initial exposure to the aerospace industry and a technical interest
- Excellent proficiency in both German and English, with a willingness to travel
Strong communication skills, proactive approach and service orientation are as important to us as a technical expertise. Accordingly, we alos expect a willingness to travel as well as good German and English language skills.
Why join CIMPA
Benefits we offer to you:
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office
parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your
personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension
plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program
and other benefits