As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group with more than 47,000 employees in over 20 countries, CIMPA offers innovative services for digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). CIMPA is providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of high-quality PLM consulting and services on the market in the aerospace, automotive, transport, defence and energy sectors.
The company also develops customized PLM solutions along the entire value chain of these industries: from strategy to process and methodology design, from conceptualization and tool implementation to user training and support. Our goal is to increase operational efficiency by improving processes and methods.
Are you familiar with the topics of digitalization, automation, data analytics and artificial intelligence?
Our teams in the area of manufacturing engineering streamline our customers' processes with lean methods and create the conditions for digital transformation for customers with digitalization solutions.
Your tasks will include
- Managing challenging customer projects with creative and solution-oriented approaches in conception and implementation
- Developing innovative concepts in production and assembly along the value chain and introducing new processes and methods
- Identifying potential for improvement
- Leading workshops at our customers' sites
- Accompanying and coaching those involved in the implementation of the change processes
You have a degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, aircraft construction, business informatics, information technology or similar and relevant professional experience in the PLM environment.
In detail you have:
- Sound knowledge in the implementation of customer projects with complex technical issues from production
- Experience in digitalisation topics in production and assembly
- Knowledge of process optimisation and quality assurance methods from lean management (5S, VSM, VSA, etc.)
- Very good German and business fluent English skills
You convince with your conceptual skills, high problem-solving competence, and confident appearance.
Strong communication skills, a confident manner and service orientation are just as important to us as technical expertise.
Why join CIMPA
- An international team with intercultural influence
- Feelgood atmosphere: Company-wide team events, office parties at our locations
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit, open door culture, vivid diversity
- Continuous training tailormade orientated to your personal development path
- Work-life balance: Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Special benefits, employer-sponsored company pension plan, group accident insurance also for private use
- Subsidy for public transportation, Business bike program and other benefits