A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
In the frame of the A380 Programme, Customers are Configuration Management & Customer Definition, Systems Integration, Propulsion and Chief Engineer departments.
On behalf of the Customer, and depending on the type of mission, the Change Coordinator will be in charge to fulfil the following activities and/or deliverables:
Technician or Engineer with 4 - 6 years of experience, you have the following skills:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
BTR Folio 5
Will be appreciated in particular:
- A380 Customization Guides, brochures and EPAC TDUs skills
- Specific knowledge on : propulsion, cockpit equipment, flight controls, electrical generation & distribution, avionics, navigation, surveillance or NSS systems
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical & synthetical skills
- Appreciate to work in a team
- Ability to work in a transnational environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language: fluently French or German & English
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.