A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with close to 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
• The supporter is in charge of monitoring a number of applications/interfaces belonging to several domains (mainly PDM).
• In case a problem have been identified, the supporter is in charge of performing a root cause analysis and triggering the appropriate corrective actions.
• The supporter should also be able to perform basic administration tasks in the frame of the Functional Request Fulfillment.
Mandatory technical skills:
Circe-C, SeeXP, Axiom, SystemView UNIX, shell scripting, windows knowledge Fluent English written & spoken
Behaviors / Personal qualities:
- Team player
- Good communication and relationship, self-motivated and organized.
- Good knowledge of PDM Method and Process
- First experience in Airbus company.
- Config Management knowledge.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Class
- Data-Base knowledge (Oracle SQL)
Required experience: 5 years
Required level: Engineer or technician with long experience