A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with close to 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The candidate will support the team in the frame of the electrical portfolio perimeter. He will have to support the technical/functional analysis, support the definition of new solution and validate the solutions with relevant test campaigns. He will aslo be onboarded for pre-M3 studies, AOP definition (as support only).
The candidate might also participate to RFP answers and to workload estimation in the frame of future activities.
Engineer between 5 and 10 years of experience with the following skills:
- Mandatory Technical Skills:
Expertise and strong background on the functional design tools:
- See XP V2
- See XP V4
- Real knowledge on the U process
- Knwoledge on the ID legacy tools such as GILDA, ICC, ACC, TAKSY is a real plus.
- CIRCE-I and Installation knowledge is a strong plus
- Knwoledge on VAX and CIRCE code is a real asset
- Behaviors / Personal Qualities:
- Fluent or advanced english (minium) is required
- Ability to communicate within the team and with the customer
- Team spirit is key