A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is a fully-owned Airbus subsidiary with over 940 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfill your ambitions and potential.
For the Support Level 2 activities,
- Take into account the incidents open by end user: Close or escalated them to a third party.
- Find if needed workarround to ensure the services.
- Answer to our customer's request.
- Respect and apply the incident process
- Support to solve Level 3 problems
For the Corrective and Evolutive Maintenance activities,
- Configuration management of development packages
- Developement of evolutions and corrections.
- Technical tests
- Integration and Package of deliveries
You have at least 2 years experience in this field. You have a good knowledge of Windchill and/or PDMLink (parameterization, customization, integration). You have good skills on technical software development (JAVA, SQL and configuration management).
You have good communication skills, are able to anticipate and propose solutions and ideas.
You want to join a dynamic company with development perspective. Don't hesitate to apply.