A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is a fully-owned Airbus subsidiary with over 940 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfill your ambitions and potential.
For the Support Level 2 activities,
- Take into account the incidents open by end user: Close or escalated them to a third party.
- Find if needed workarround to ensure the services.
- Answer to our customer's request.
- Respect and apply the incident process
- Support to solve Level 3 problems
For the Corrective and Evolutive Maintenance activities,
- Configuration management of development packages
- Developement of evolutions and corrections.
- Technical tests
- Integration and Package of deliveries
Technician with 5 years minimum of experience or engineer with minimim of 2 years of experience, with the following skills:
- Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL and configuration management (SVN, CVS, ...)
- Good knowledge of open source environments (nosql, MongoDB)
- Technical software development skills
- Optional Skills/Experiences:
- Agile method/organisation
- Knowledge of COBOL, VisOn, Oracle JDeveloper
- DCNS environement
- Knowledge of ALM tools (quality center)
- Knowledge of JIRA or other tickets tools
- Behaviours /Personal Qualities:
- Good communication and relationship, self-motivated and organised.
- Ability to anticipate and propose solutions and ideas
- Issues anticipation