Fields marked with * are mandatory
You are here
- Pour une offre d'emploi en France : Politique de protection des données
- Für eine Position in Deutschland: Datenschutzerklärung für Online-Bewerbungen
- For a job position in Great-Britain: Data protection policy
- For a job position in Spain: Data protection policy
|Job level: Junior|
A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is a fully-owned Airbus subsidiary with over 940 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Within customer IT department (responsible of deploying new software solutions and maintaining legacy programs), the shopfloor solutions unit is in charge of:
- Help Desk support and elbow support on existing tools (CAD, Supervision, IT, NC…) for the production site.
The mission consists of working close to end users and customer under the responsibility of a
Mandatory Technical skills:
- Basic knowledge in IT perimeter
Behaviours / Personal qualities:
- High autonomy with pro active behaviour
Optional skills / Experiences:
- A first experience in Third Party Application Maintenance would be appreciated
Profile: Engineer or advanced technician with minimum of 2 years of experience.
Starting date: January 2017