Fields marked with * are mandatory
You are here
- Pour une offre d'emploi en France : Politique de protection des données
- Für eine Position in Deutschland: Datenschutzerklärung für Online-Bewerbungen
- For a job position in Great-Britain: Data protection policy
- For a job position in Spain: Data protection policy
|Job level: Senior|
A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA has over 940 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
We are looking for a PLM Consultant specialised in Energy.
The PLM consultant will provide functional support to the customer on PLM solution definition and/or implementation. The main responsibilities will be:
- Strategic scoping process
Provides effective communications with customers of varying levels. Build trustworthy relationships with customers.
At least 10 years of experience as PLM consultant
At least 10 years of experience as PLM consultant. Good knowledge of Energy sector is a plus.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic company, apply now!